|Other Link||View Dog Park Rules|
- Dog Obstacle Course
- Dog Water Fountain
- Handicap Parking
- Large Dog Pen
- Picnic Tables
- Small Dog Pen
*The Dog park is open for your enjoyment. The wood chips have been replenished.
Users of the facility do so at their own risk. Neither the Great Neck Park District nor Park District Staff shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the off-leash area. Handlers are legally responsible for their dogs, and any injury or damage to facilities caused by them.
Aggressive dogs (defined as dogs posing a threat to human beings or other dogs) are not allowed at any time. Dogs must be removed from the off-leash dog area at the first sign of aggression.
All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated.
The Dog Park is 3.02 acres.
New Rules for COVID-19
- Use the park at your own risk
- Stay home if you are sick
- Keep at least a 6-foot distance from others
- Must wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Visit the park at off-peak hours
- Sanitize hands before arrival and after using park
- Avoid petting other people's dogs