Starting with the Harvest Festival on Monday, October 11 in the Village Green we have many festive events and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Register for one or for all your favorites and get ready for some spook-tacular fun this fall!
1. Harvest Festival, Village Green, Mon. Oct. 11, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
2. Window Painting, Great Neck Plaza, Sat., Oct. 17, 12 noon
3. Scarecrow Festival, Village Green, Sun. Oct. 24, 10 a.m. or 12 p.m.
4. Spook-Fest, Kings Point Park, Sat. Oct.30, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
5. Hullabaloo Parade/Candy Hunt, Village Green, Sun., Oct. 31, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
6. Halloween Skate Parade, Andrew Stergiopoulos Ice Rink, Sun., Oct. 31, 3:15-4:45 p.m.
For more information about these events CLICK HERE.
REGISTER HERE for Window Painting, Scarecrow Festival and the Halloween Hullabaloo (No registration necessary for Spook-Fest or the Halloween Skate Parade).