To reserve the ice rink, the Parkwood pool, an athletic field, or certain rooms at Great Neck House you should follow the following basic instructions:
- Secure a system ID and password for your organization from our online registration system. CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR ID
- Fill out the online facility reservation request.
- An email will be automatically sent to the facility supervisor who will acknowledge receipt of your request within seventy two hours. All requests for usage are not a completed reservation. All requests will be reviewed and acted upon accordingly. If your request is approved, instructions will be sent to you by email.
- If and when approved, a program agreement will be emailed to the organization with terms, dates and pricing.
- The agreement must be returned with any prepayment fees and a certificate of insurance valid for the length of the agreement in the amount of two million dollars ($2,000,000.00) naming THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS, GREAT NECK PARK DISTRICT 5 Beach Rd. Great Neck, NY 11023 as an additional insured party, before the first day of facility usage.