- Skaters are required to sign in with management at Ice Control before stepping onto the ice.
- Respect the right of others and show good sportsmanship at all times.
- Respect the property at the arena and the property of others.
- Coaching by parents,from doors or bleachers, is not permitted at anytime. If this occurs management will ask parents to leave. Parents are to remain behind the white fence marked ”only skaters permitted.”
- Hockey boxes are for skaters and coaches only.
- Program skaters have the right of way. Please be aware of who the program skater is and do your best to give them the right of way.
- A skater who is on a lesson has the right to “jump” the program line. Keep in mind if the session is busy the skater who is on a lesson is only permitted to jump the line twice per lesson.
- Kicking the ice or the boards, shouting, using foul language or arguing with other skaters/coaches will not be tolerated.
- The corners of the rink are where figure skaters practice jumps. For safety reasons, it is expected that skaters keep moving at all times.
- Do not stand in the middle and talk. Before attempting a jump or spin, make sure the area is clear.
- Spinning should be done in the center of the ice. Spins should not be practiced in the jumping corners, except when a skater is doing his or her program.
- Be aware of what is going on around you at all times.
- Be courteous and try to stay out of other skaters’ way,if possible.
- Skaters must exit the ice immediately after a freestyle session ends.
6:00 – 9:00AM
MONDAY - FRIDAY
3:00 – 4:30PM
MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY
NEW FREESTYLE SESSIONS ADDED MONDAY EVENINGS 7:15-8:15PM AND EXTENDED TUESDAYS 3-5:45PM
UNLIMITED FREESTYLE PASSES – All sessions
$1,810 – Resident
$2,329 – Non-Resident
PRE-PAID PASS – Attend any session
20 Sessions - $300 – Resident
- $400 – Non-Residents
10 Sessions - $180 – Resident
- $230 – Non-Resident
GUEST – Daily - $22 – Resident
- $28 – Non-Resident
Contracts need to be paid in full prior to the session. MasterCard, Discover and Visa will be accepted at the Great Neck House. Please go to the GREAT NECK HOUSE to receive your freestyle pass.
All skaters must bring their freestyle card to every session and have it swiped by the manager on duty. There will be a $10 fee for any card replacements.
All pre-paid passes will expire on June 9, 2019.