Dock is open to all residents with limited occupancy.
Marina hours of operation: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
There will be a row boat available if you choose to reach your boat outside of operating hours.
Boat owner rules:
- Boat owner must wear mask at all times on launch; if no mask is worn, boater cannot be on launch.
- Only one (1) boat owner can retrieve the boat.
- Rest of party can wait at the float or dock until boat arrives.
Float and Dock rules:
- Boat owner and family/guests must wear a mask at all times on dock or float; if no mask is worn, boater cannot remain on dock or float.
- Float is for boarding and discharging guests only.
- Absolutely NO gathering, sitting or standing on dock or floats at any time, other than waiting for launch.
-While waiting for launch service everyone MUST socially distance a minimum of 6 ft. away from others. (There is tape on dock floor to ensure you stay 6 ft. apart from others/social distancing)
- Maximum 10 boat patrons and passengers on dock at a time.
- Maximum 2 boat patron groups on a float at one time.
- Washing or cleaning boats - only 5 min. time.
- No ice will be supplies to boat owners.
- No installation of water fountain.
- No viewer installation
- No fishing on dock
- Launch boat will be sprayed down after each use (coming and going).
- At busy times, we will use 2 whalers to limit the occupancy on the dock to avoid over- crowding.
- When old port is in service, we can help up to 2 people at a time - one in front and one in back of boat.
- We will have the row boat available for anyone wishing to leave extra early or to return late. At the beginning of the day, it will be sprayed down.