Mooring update (as of 3/10/21)
Rules for dock operations:
Dock is open to all residents with limited occupancy.
May 1 - 30: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
*Please note that last pick-up and drop-off is 15 minutes prior to closing time.
*Hours are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
There will be a row boat available if you choose to reach your boat outside of operating hours.
Boat owner rules:
- Boat owner must wear mask at all times on launch; if no mask is worn, boater cannot be on launch.
- Only one (1) boat owner can retrieve the boat.
- Rest of party can wait at the float or dock until boat arrives.
Float and Dock rules:
- Boat owner and family/guests must wear a mask at all times on dock or float; if no mask is worn, boater cannot remain on dock or float.
- Float is for boarding and discharging guests only.
- Absolutely NO gathering, sitting or standing on dock or floats at any time, other than waiting for launch.
-While waiting for launch service everyone MUST socially distance a minimum of 6 ft. away from others. (There is tape on dock floor to ensure you stay 6 ft. apart from others/social distancing)
- Maximum 10 boat patrons and passengers on dock at a time.
- Maximum 2 boat patron groups on a float at one time.
- Washing or cleaning boats - only 5 min. time.
- No ice will be supplies to boat owners.
- No installation of water fountain.
- No viewer installation
- No fishing on dock
- Launch boat will be sprayed down after each use (coming and going).
- At busy times, we will use 2 whalers to limit the occupancy on the dock to avoid over- crowding.
- When old port is in service, we can help up to 2 people at a time - one in front and one in back of boat.
- We will have the row boat available for anyone wishing to leave extra early or to return late. At the beginning of the day, it will be sprayed down.
Our marina features:
Convenient transportation to NYC
Food service (seasonal)
Ice & water supply
VHF Channel 71 for pick-up/services from the dock.
If you require the services of the pump-out boat from the Town of North Hempstead, use VHF Radio Channel 9 or VHF Radio Channel 16 to request service.
To phone for the Pump-out Boat, call 516-767-4622.