Park Pass Information
FOR ALL PARK DISTRICT IN-PERSON TRANSACTIONS
VISIT THE PARKWOOD ICE RINK CASHIER OFFICE
65 ARRANDALE AVE.
MONDAY, 12 - 6 p.m.
TUESDAY-THURSDAY, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
FRIDAY, 12 - 6 p.m.
SATURDAY, 12 - 4:30 p.m.
SUNDAY, 12:15 - 4:45 p.m.
VISIT GREAT NECK HOUSE
14 ARRANDALE AVE.
MONDAY - FRIDAY, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
To obtain your Park Pass, review the information below and bring all necessary documents to the Ice Rink cashier office, 65 Arrandale Ave. or to Great Neck House.
Proof of ResidencyOur staff will verify your residency using various Park District approved software and listings but further proof may be required.
A resident NEEDS a park pass to:
- register for any Park District program
- enter any Park District facility/park
- participate in events.
The following villages are NOT in the Park District:
- Great Neck Estates
- Harbor Hills
- Lake Success
- Saddle Rock
- University Gardens
Obtaining a Park Pass - New Applicants
There is no park pass application form. Residents MUST come, in person, to the Parkwood Ice Rink cashier's office, 65 Arrandale Avenue, Great Neck, Monday - Friday, 10-6.
Our staff will verify residency using various approved software and listings available.
- If your name and correct address appear in these listings, you will need to show an official photo ID and one piece of official mail.
- If your name does not appear on one of the approved listings, you must show official photo ID and two pieces of official mail.
- If you do not have official photo ID, you MUST provide two pieces of official mail. Your park pass will then be mailed to the address on file.
Children's Park Pass (under age 16)
A parent must have his/her own valid park pass and provide a birth certificate for his/her child(ren). A guardian must have his/her own valid park pass and provide guardianship papers for his/her child(ren).
Registration department staff will verify residency using various approved software and listings available. If your name appears, an official photo ID is also required.
- If your name and correct address do not appear in these listings, an official photo ID and one piece of official mail are required.
- If you do not have official photo ID, you MUST provide two pieces of official mail. Your park card will then be mailed to the address on file.
Official ID Explained
Official identification (ID) consists of:
- driver's license
- non-driver's ID card issued through Department of Motor Vehicles
- school ID
- military ID
- employment ID
- credit card with picture
- any other official ID that includes photo and name
Official Mail Explained
Official mail can be utility bills such as:
- bank statement
- cancelled rent check (with address imprinted), etc.
- credit card statements
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- doctor bill
- income tax return
- insurance bill
- property tax bill
There is a $5 fee for a lost pass. If you move, you are considered a new applicant, even if you are still living in the Park District.